the item is no longer available #29

Pablo Escobar

I am a student and they asked me to do a programming using the parameters, I have everything fine, I made the tags and addressed them with the plc and I have several # working.
The detail is that of 4 parameters that I have when I run the application I get the message the item is no longer available.
Does anyone know what it is and how I can fix it?

Ejemplo.png

Similar Topics

I am a student and they asked me to do a programming using the parameters, I have everything fine, I made the tags and addressed them with the plc...
Replies
Views
Hello,im a student and i have to do a project using a Panelview plus 1000.I have configured my device shortcuts with the right PLCs in design and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Thanks to any help on this issue. Project Info: FactoryTalk ME v11 Panelveiw Plus 7 Compact Logix 5069-L320ER v30 Comms = Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Have a very simple global object that passes three parameters to open the (ra-bas) common-analogedit popup. The min and max and the popup always...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom