Intouch Grapich not available error

roberryber

Hi all!
I'm new with Intouch and System Platform software but I've done plenty PLC programming and SCADA's.

I've developed my own graphic's library in System Platform and it works (at least when I simulate it through WindowMaker).

I've only created an instance of the IntouchViewApp, put some of these graphics in there and then Published my app.

But when I try to launch this app "WindowViewer" opens and shows me the error "Graphic not available". I've checked the folder 'ArchestraSymbol' and there's only some of all my graphics. Much of them are missing (.vedef)

What am I doing wrong?

Captura.PNG Captura2.PNG

This sometimes happens when the graphics are not checked in correctly etc
Start by making sure everything is closed in the IDE, then delete the published application.
Then re-publish, relocate in application manager & try again.

This sometimes happens when the graphics are not checked in correctly etc
Start by making sure everything is closed in the IDE, then delete the published application.
Then re-publish, relocate in application manager & try again.

I've checked them, validate and create new graphic with just an square. When I published nothing changes. Looking on wich ones appear in that folder I see there are just the oldest ones. It's like at some point it created all the .vedef files and now is not.

I have also deleted other graphic toolsets (like Industrial Graphic Library) to have my proyect as clear as possible. When I've published all these graphic dissapeared from the ArchestraSymbols folder.

I have also clicked in the "Associate Galaxy Graphics" option to ensure it's checked "Include all galaxy graphics with this application"

I'm out of ideas

Captura3.PNG Captura4.PNG