DATx_WRITE S7-200

suaj001

Hello,

Am wondering how to set up the data logging command in a s7-200 plc. I already did the data log wizard even tho am not sure if that is even right. Am just a couple of months into programming plcs so am not fully confident in my abilities yet. Is there some examples out there the manual tells you about it breifly but doesn't give you any examples in LAD format.
Since I usally do everything in ladder a simple example and i would be happy.
By the way the program involes saving two pressure value for later use.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on updating an HMI project for the GP2500, and I've encountered a bit of a...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first exposure to CCW Micro8xx family. Someone will write to my existing micro850. Modbus TCP is turned on and I created a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom