Modbus Write to Micro850

bomzh

Hello,
This is my first exposure to CCW Micro8xx family.

Someone will write to my existing micro850. Modbus TCP is turned on and I created a holding register to which external source will write to. Is there anything else I need to do in order to get data?

Thank you for your help.

Modbus.jpg
So once this has been enabled and you have placed the variable into your modbus mapping table. From this point on you should be able to read/write to that variable using modbus/tcp.

Thank you for your input. I saw Modbus message commands wasn't sure if that something I needed in my case. You confirmed that i don't need that. Thanks again.

Similar Topics

Protocol: Modbus RTU PLC: AB/Rockwell Micro850 as master Programming environment: CCW Background Info: I am trying to use Modbus rtu to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am attempting to add some IO Discrete tags to a AVEVA InTouch project (version 2020). These tags use the MBTCP driver and attempt to map...
Replies
Views
My first time using a SEL 3350 RTAC (or any RTU for that matter). Setting up with most Modbus TCP functions - both Server and Client - seems...
Replies
Views
Lately, I've been using Modbus for reading sensor values in process programming. I haven't used Modbus much, so I spent some time looking at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom