Labview Newb

suaj001

Hello,
Am working on a project to test a bunch of pressure results for a purduct. Thinking about using a PLC s7-200 exact and connecting it to Labview.
My question is if i make a program in Labview will i be able to send out my configuration of the program to other customers.
Am thinking of course they are going to have to buy LabView also. But would they be able to use my program to test out the same equipment.

Thank you.

Am thinking of course they are going to have to buy LabView also. But would they be able to use my program to test out the same equipment.
I have never been one to think that others cannot do what I have done. Most likely, customers will be able to use your program just as you have, assuming they are familar with your product. A good set of instructions always helps.

No am sorry i was thinking something more on the line of the Distribution Toolkit. That if its possible to make your program and send a copy to a client. Am not really sure how this works as in what would they need and what would i need.