wonderware intouch 9.5 historical log

leonel

Hi, this wonderware application handles 6 batching tanks, I'm recording historical trending of temperature in the tanks, my question is if I can pull the temperature graphic from any given interval of time for the tanks? I can save the start/stop time for any batching tank.Thanks.

You can use the HistData utility to do this. Go to the Wonderware Support website and look for TechNote 91 to get started.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working on a SCADA system using Wonderware Intouch 2014 R2 and have a small glitch with the historical trend feature. Every time I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom