AB dc drive powerflex problem....

altafjamadar

Hi ! Grittings of day..
During installation of PowerFlex Digital DC Drive we face a problem with HMI rpm indication if we cmd of 100 rpm motor rotates but with negative polarity showes on hmi (-100)
we change Armature dc o/p voltage cables ,motor direction change but problem as it is
we observed that tacho o/p voltage provides negative supply if we change wire it gives undervoltage fault F4

Jamadar

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a drive allen bradley powerflex70 that works normal it shows that it has start and frequency variation but there is no output 0...
Replies
Views
We checked voltages, p.supply, cable, teminator resistor,etc. rslogix sees all vfds 16 devicenet vfds are all connected but only one can accepts...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
I have a client who's Powerflex 755 VFD has one of its inverter cards failed. the card is with the model number SK-R1-IG1-C770D740. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to set IP address of Powerflex drive, without powering up the entire 3 phase circuit? Is there some way to just power up the keypad...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom