urgent in toronto

shooter

Moeller XV programmer

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for somebody who is hands-on on the above mentioned system and located in Canada. We have a system that needs a software programmer for a job but I need to find somebody nearby Toronto.
If anyone is available please give me a shout.
Matt

Shooter,

PLC Programming can be done from anywhere and mailed to anywhere else in the world. Now, if you need other services (besides just writing the program), you may require an on-site person.

yes codesys V2 for a matteo italian from REM they make sludge centrifuges.
i am in holland but matteo is in toronto busy starting the thing up but they burned the programmer.

I am in Toronto

Hi There,

I am in toronto. I can do upload download the program if you want. But I only have slc500 knowledge.

Regards,
Yasir

Mickey,

I wondered about that. Did the programmer get burned out, or was he burned up, or simply fired?