Allen Bradley Panel view plus with viewpoint?

Crazy_Ivan

Hi,

I'm currently trying to find the firmware update file to upgrade my panel view plus 1000 to have view point to allow web access.
I dont have my discs with me and cant seem to find the right file on AB website.
Have updated to the latest version i could find (5.10.06) but this did not include the viewpoint files.

can anyone point in right direction of where to get the correct firmware update?

Cheers

Scott

Welcome...
FactoryTalk ME and Viewpoint are two different software packages.
They both need to be purchased and activated.

Hope this helps

FactoryTalk ViewPoint is the web-server add-on for FactoryTalk View. While it's manually installed and coupled to FTView SE, it can also run on some of the PanelView Plus terminals.

RA Knowledgebase Article 68098 (Access: Everyone) describes the 128 MB memory requirements and the various versions and upgrades you can use to put FT ViewPoint onto an existing PV+ terminal.

I just got a pair of PV+ v6 terminals with the new logic modules, and ViewPoint is installed and enabled by default on that hardware.

"I just got a pair of PV+ v6 terminals with the new logic modules, and ViewPoint is installed and enabled by default on that hardware."

I stand corrected and thank you because I wasn't aware of that.