RS Logix 5000 Timer and Panel View

Hi All,
I have programmed a PLC to Start and Stop the pump depending on the output from a level switch. Switch ON- Pump ON, Switch Off- Pump Off.
Now I want level switch to turn the pump on and Timer to turn the pump off and Timer preset-time must be entered from HMI(I got panel view for this purpose).
It is both Rslogix5000 and Factory talk studio programming. Please help me out.

Hi All,
I have programmed a PLC to Start and Stop the pump depending on the output from a level switch. Switch ON- Pump ON, Switch Off- Pump Off.
Now I want level switch to turn the pump on and Timer to turn the pump off and Timer preset-time must be entered from HMI(I got panel view for this purpose).
It is both Rslogix5000 and Factory talk studio programming. Please help me out.

What are you stuck on, the PLC logic or getting the HMI to write to timer preset? I would use a Numeric Input Enable and address it to "YOUR_PUMP_TIMER.PRE".

Show us what you have so far for the ladder logic to solve the problem and we'll see if we can help.