Where to find a software copy of concept V2.5 small? Have serial number already

Lococoin

Hi,

Registered a while back but mostly lurk. I started working at a new site that has a Momentum PLC that was programmed in Concept V2.5 small. I have a serial number for the product that has never been authorized but I cannot find the CD anywhere. Schneider said I would have to rebuy the software if i cant track down a CD.

So I was wondering if anyone out there had a copy of this software so i could install it and then authorize it using my serial number.

I do not have a support contract for this product, only Concept XL.

Thanks

Their issue, along with what ours will be, is do you REALLY own the serial number, or is it a pirated number? Before any of us are probably going to be willing to cough up a disk that we paid good money for, you're going to need to PROVE that you legally own the serial number.

That's a fair question. I have the print out from Schneider showing the product and serial number registered to the town. I called Schneider today to enquire about a product reauthorization but they said that it was never registered. They told me that they no longer have the software available but if I was able to find a cd (which is not tied to a serial number) then I could just authorize it with the serial number that was purchased during the upgrade in 2003. I've tracked down a copy at a distributor as well and am waiting on a quote. It just seems silly that I have to rebuy the software just because someone before me lost the cd.

So how do you propose I prove I'm not trying to pirate a very much obsolete software package?

Thanks

Thanks for the help everyone. I was able to talk to Tech support and they hooked me up with the software so I could install it and then authorize the serial number.

Cheers