where can i find a English verson about step 5 software?

Thanks, but there are no good results.

I have a spanish manual in paper (300km far here), no in digital mode. Hope LiHao find out an english manual (if that, please send me a menssage where I can donwload it).

See you :) beerchug

thank you very much

i have the connect cable already.
by the way, dose the software can be run in winXP?

I am not sure. In our case, the S5 v3.0 works only in Pentium I, in laptops in DOS mode, or in DOS failure proof mode.

Some people says that these versions works only in slow machines (less than 200MHz I sopose).

In our case in winNT dont works.

See you :)

yes ,you are right! can't run under XP

and what's more i NEED A HANDBOOK OF HOW TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN DOS MODE, CAN YOU HELP ME? thank u
i have the software allready, and i can't get it from Siemens website.

LiHao,

as far as I know the first version of the S5 manual available on-line was for S5 V6.0 (1996). That's also the oldest one I have found on the Siemens website.

I have one of those manuals (German version - on paper) and the MLFB (Siemens order number) is 6ES5 896-0SC11.

I hope this info helps.

If someone finds a version of this manual, please tell us. I would also like to know where to find it.

Kind regards,

help

LiHao, you can email me for any help. See up the help we have written.

Go to profile, then click on the link to email me.

Regards, Gerardo

PD I will try to find de 6.0 version manual, if anybody find a free dowload, please post the link.