Wonderware 10.1 Trends

Isa

Hi, Im kind of new in Wonderware; i am trying to trend some tags but whenever i run the application the values show that are not available, what does this mean??

Thanks!

This means the tags are not logged. Just open the tags you want to trend and check "Log Data" checkbox.

Thanks for the answer...The "Log Data" box is checked and is acting the same
icon5.gif

Hi, Im kind of new in Wonderware; i am trying to trend some tags but whenever i run the application the values show that are not available, what does this mean??

Thanks!

in windowmaker, go to special, then configure>Historical logging. from there make sure that you have enable historical logging and a path to the directory you want to log the data to. you may or may not have to put in the computer name underneath "name of logging node".