wonderware trends are not showing

Thanks all of you. especial thanks to SAFFA and Monster for their support. yes finally i got the treads. thank you saffa. now i have to work for new problem regrading wonderware historican. please help me how to solve the problem. m attaching a pic in which these report come daily after 24hr. now it not coming. n when i press upgrade button these error come.

dp.jpg

these error come. i think there is a problem between transfer of data between historican computer server and hmi computer. i think. idont know how to configure it.

report1.jpg report2.jpg report3.jpg report4.jpg report5.jpg

By the content of the error messages the issue is caused from the SQL database. I would log into SQL manager and dig around to find out the exact path that the master table is being recorded to, then cross checking your Historian Client to make sure they are both looking at the same path.