Data logs in FactoryTalk ME

KrisTN

I have a spec that calls for some tags to be logged at 5 min intervals and some at 1 min intervals. If I'm reading the FactoryTalk User Manual correctly (page 26-4), you can only run one data log model at a time.

Does this mean it is not possible to logs data at two different intervals in a PanelView?

Thanks

The data logging feature in ME is designed for the trend function. It is not intended for extended historical logging or database integration.

The Data Log in FactoryTalk View Site Edition does allow multiple models with different intervals that can also be selectively started/stopped. Up to 20 models can run simultaneously in SE, but only 1 model in ME.

OG

Similar Topics

Hello fine people, hope you are well. We are doing some data analysis from this compressors from Solar, but my company its taking a lot of time...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to ask on where will I store my logging path where I can save the data logs even after a power cycle. I'm using a PVPlus 7...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using FT View Studio v8 with PanelView Plus 1500. I need to save 2 separate data log files into USB but it allows me to choose only...
Replies
Views
Dears; In an HMI created in RS view 32 works and during project running, i have found that in data log excel file, system logs the values of the...
Replies
Views
Recently I peformed a minor update to a Panelview Plus and now all the trend data logs don't appear to be working. The trend graphs still work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom