Factory Talk View Trending / Data Logs

SamboQLD

Recently I peformed a minor update to a Panelview Plus and now all the trend data logs don't appear to be working. The trend graphs still work, but only show data from the time the graph is displayed on the screen. Historical data doesn't seem to be recording in the data log.

I did rename the application and I guess this could have had something to do with it?

Anyone know how to fix the problem?

Cheers

Exactly what was the previous version and the current version of firmware?

Create a page with a big FactoryTalk Diagnostics log object and I'll bet you see tag read failures right at the time that the Data Log starts up.

You may need to downgrade the terminal firmware. It depends on what you have and why you upgraded.

Thanks Ken, I setup a diagnostic screen as you suggested and found the problem was as simple as I had run out of storage space on the panelview to start the datalog.