Read TT4000 ver. 4.1 logs for data analysis

Chichostyle

Hello fine people, hope you are well.

We are doing some data analysis from this compressors from Solar, but my company its taking a lot of time with talks with solar, so i managed to get the log files from a compressor and i want to read them.

Question is,

do i need a special software to read them?

or can i just read them with some proccesing from my part?

any tips?

Can you put them in a .ZIP archive and post it here?

Also, can you state what you think they may contain (time series, how many values, type of values (real, bool float, 16-, 32-, 64-bit, etc.)?

Can you put them in a .ZIP archive and post it here?

Also, can you state what you think they may contain (time series, how many values, type of values (real, bool float, 16-, 32-, 64-bit, etc.)?

the data is time series (float mosty, i think, since they are from sensors in the compressor), i cannot upload any of the archives sadly because privacy politics, but i can add some screenshots

the "var" one, you can see some names of vars, no numbers(data) quite a lot of variables names actually

the last one its just like encrypted, maybe there are numbers there?(like 90% of the data is like this)

vars.png encryp.png

vars.png is probably text using 16-bit unicode (UTF-16); if I had to guess I would say it describes the layout of the data in encryp.png.

encryp.png is almost certainly not encrypted; it's probably binary values of various types and lengths, as described by vars.png. If I had a dump of SEDR data from a 7-bit tape for MVM73 I decoded a long time ago it might look the same. Various forms of uppercase A show up a lot, and a non-complex script (e.g. Python) could probably decode the data to any form you like (eXcel workbook, web page, database, ASCII flat file, etc.).

But if you cannot publish the bits, and don't want to hire me e.g. with an NDA to reverse-engineer it, you are on your own; perhaps the owners of the the protocol are willing to describe it.

Hello Sir,
The software to read and analyse the data is Solar Turbines proprietary softwares i e. 1. Historical Viewer (Different Versions) and 2. Vantage (New One).
There are small softwares may be less than 25MB. Can ask the Solar District Office to install on you laptop for analysis, instead of running History or analysis on HMI.
Hope you will understand that.