Tag issue with PVC600 and MLX1100

DaveZR2

Lifetime Supporting Member
Trying to reference an output from a Micrologix 1100 on a PanelView Component C600...

For the base PLC outputs it works fine to just address the outputs in the HMI as O0:0/0. Yet, for the outputs on my output card, addressing the outputs as O0:1/0 doesn't work. The HMI doesn't seem to recognize the output card outputs. I quickly tried O1:0/0 and O1:1/0 but those don't seem to work either. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

The easy way to do it is to copy the data into a B or N file and read it from there.

If you absolutely must access it directly, RA Knowledgebase article 67770 (TechConnect Access) explains the unusual offset values you need to use when addressing MicroLogix expansion I/O from the PVc.

The PanelView Component doesn't use "slot" addressing, but rather only "offset" addressing, and the Expansion I/O is considered offset by +1 word.

The MicroLogix 1100's built-in Outputs take up Words 0 through 5.

Try addressing the first Output card as Slot 7, like "O:7.0-15".

Check your I/O Configuration check your card's allocation.these plc's allow for o0:0/18 or o1:0/2
the compact HMI also is not that friendly - stick with "B3" Or "Bx" to display output status

like Ken said