Time of the WinCC Trending

dmkar

hello,
I'm using wincc 7.0 and it is working fine, except for the trending. The trending is only showing values up to 7 days. The client wants a trend history of a least 1 month.
How can i change this.

Thanks.

Logging

Hello dmkar,

I've no WinCC at hand, but I remenber that yoiu should go to TagLogging -> SlowLogging. In properties, you can set size of the historical database, maximum number of days amd toher adjustments. Set minimun days to 31 and make the allowed space bigger.

Best regards,
Kelkoon

Similar Topics

Hi, I need recommendation for a best solution of trending data on the PC. We have a S7-300 with a PN port and S7-300 with DP/MPI port. We would...
Replies
Views
I am trying to start and stop a trend via a tag from the PLC. I have 8 things happening at once and would like to have all 8 things independently...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a student in automation, new to this forum, and hope for some help. I have searched the forum for an answer, but maybe my question is too...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm doing trending in realtime in one screen and on an other screen logs are called in the trendview. Every second there is a record. All...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a 3rd party app that will allow a plot of two variables against each other, rather that variable vs time?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom