Graph Trending from external tag in WinCC

liquidsquid

Hi, I'm a student in automation, new to this forum, and hope for some help. I have searched the forum for an answer, but maybe my question is too basic.

As part of a project I need to graph an external DB-tag (float-format) from Simatic Manager, so that I get the graph in a window in real time in WinCC.

How do I set up this simply? It doesn't need to be configured much, just to show a graph. I select Smart Objects - Control - drag a Control Window, and then should I select Online Trend Control, or something else (I'm not online btw)? I don't find anywhere I can select which tag to trend?

Maybe someone can give a basic recipie for setting it up step by step. Would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Regards Erik

Similar Topics

Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Considering using S7 GRAPH for some sequencing. I have a few questions which I am having difficulty finding clear answers to in the...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain the order of processing the actions of a step...is it top - bottom see attachment for reference. Does it process the blkmov...
Replies
Views
the plant I am supporting uses a siemens graph function to do some of the step procedures. in several steps it waits for the step to execute for...
Replies
Views
I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom