how to scale analog values in simatic s7

saravanan.s85

hi

i am using simatic s7.i have some known values of analog input b/w 4-20 MA,with this how to scale these values using fc105(simatic s7) to get the integer values(eg-for 20MA- 27648).but the problem is i dont have the I/O module.
some one pls help me

thanks

hi

i am using simatic s7.i have some known values of analog input b/w 4-20 MA,with this how to scale these values using fc105(simatic s7) to get the integer values(eg-for 20MA- 27648).but the problem is i dont have the I/O module.
some one pls help me

thanks

1. Click fc105 and Press F1 for more information.
2. To see INT values, just put your AI address in VAT table and monitor for example PIW256
S7 will translate for you based on your HW configuration.
3. if you want to scale This INT values to ., for example (0 to 10 bar) then u have to use FC105.

Last edited: