OT: implementing bar code system

Ken

Hi guys. I've been given a project to implement a system to keep track of the inventory. I know there's a lot of such system out there for sale but my boss wants me to build it myself. I'm thinking of using a bar code system. Do you guys have any recommendation of what system to use that is better than bar code system? where can i find more information on how to implement it?
thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a project where I need to use a CLX to communicate with a 3rd party device that exchanges data via XML formatted commands and HTTP...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am working on designing a new HMI interface using InTouch. Now I want to implement an easter egg but it's becoming quite arduous...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For the sake of organization and consistency would it make sense to group devices found in the unit's control panel (E-stop/safety...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an application where I need to implement an override of a temperature trip. Essentially, this is a distillation column, but when...
Replies
Views
Here is a post that will assist in implementing the Omron CX Server DDE. Utilizing the CX Server DDE Manager will allow us to provide a link to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom