Programming Siemens LOGO using only the keys.

neharika

Hey everybody,
I am new to Siemens Logo. I have started with 6ED10521MD00 -0BA6.
Also i don't have any external text display.Upto my knowledge It can be programmed using the esc ok and the four other keys also. But I am not able to understand the meaning of variables given in.Can anyone provide me with some kind of document on it??
I dont have the USB Cable so can't use the soft Comfort Software.
Help me out Please !!!

Neharika
India

it is porbably who you know then - the local rep is a long time friend - no cost
Obviously not the Step_7 unfortunately

search the Siemens automation site for the manual - it might help
I would suggest you do that because it might be available in your language

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have three pumps, I have to start first pump for 8 minute and after that it should be turned off and other one start simultaneously...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am to start programming a Siemens Logo PLC. I have a V4.0E Step 7 MicroWIN on my laptop. Do I have to buy a Logo software or not? Norway
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am looking for a version of siemens software to upload and download programs to an S5. I would like a version that runs off of...
Replies
Views
Hi, There's a problem I face with upgrading the OS from XP which has the Step 7 Lite installed to windows 10. As I can't use a cracked version of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom