Network problem Citect and AB SLC 5/05

Pexy

We have AB SLC 5/05 controller and Citectscada. We use ethernet between Citect and logic controller.

Now and then the connection goes down. It can be noticed from trend page and also text #COM appears on the screen.
Citect gives a hardware alarm: PLC SERVER I/o Device off-line.

We have checked the cables and change the network switch but either doesn't have affect on this fault. Fault takes about 15 second and then connection comes back. Fault happens about 10 times per hour.

System has worked for a year before this happened first time.

Can anyone help me?

P.S. Sorry my bad english

Similar Topics

Dear All, I need help regarding 2 S7-200 CPU222 PLC on network connection using CITECT as HMI. The 1st PLC node address 2 and 2nd PLC node...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I face a problem with setting connection between my computer and PLC using NAT addressing. I configured NAT. In private network...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to connect a new CJ2M-CPU31 to a used NS12-TS01B-V2 (it seems to be restored to default). I want to connect that using Ethernet...
Replies
Views
The polymer room in my solids facility flooded today. Unfortunately, the PLC/VFD control panel is inside the containment area. Luckily the VFDs...
Replies
Views
Hello getlemans, briefly... I use older version ET200S 6es7 151-8 0ab00 for network communication to SCADA via TCP/IP at factory and everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom