RX3i Exporting Variables Issue

I is a noob

I searched the forum already and what i did find didn't answer my issue. I am able to export all my variables in to a .csv but for whatever reason the Reference Address is making the move over. I think its due to the variable not being published but am not sure. Any GE pros wanna confirm or dismiss?o_O

I just exported a PLC target's variables, both addressed and symbolic from an Rx3i target to a csv file. The reference address shows up in column P.

When I exported an HMI target's variables, the address shows up in column R. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not the variable is published.

When I do this Column "P" just shows <symbolic> even when it has a %R reference. Is this normal? Maybe I am expecting too much from ME?

Similar Question

Using Rx3i and Machine Edition 7.5. Any way to export current variable values to csv? I've exported the variables to csv but not values other than initial. Short of writing a script I see no other way. Am I missing something obvious?
Thanks!

Similar, but it is always better to start a new thread.

Here is a way that MAY get current values. It is not tested.

1. Go online with the desired PLC.
2. Upload the logic, and include the initial values.

I would make a duplicate of the project before uploading. By being online and uploading the initial values, you should change the saved values to the current values in the PLC.

Thanks, I'll start a new thread.
Your method does work but it requires uploading and entering in all the current values into the initial values every time a change is made. This is time consuming and it would be easier to just go online with the target and put the values in that way. I need to be able to export current variable values to csv without having to upload. Hope you find the new thread!
Thanks.