SEW Inverter

Japaunks

Hi, Im new here. I want to use a SEW Inverter as a drive for my Siemens PLC thru profibus interface. Do you have a program with start stop operation for this.

Thank you!

you will need to give much more info for us to answer.
The Profibus i/face is the control for the drive - so after setting it up you need to send data from the siemens PLC.
contact SEW-EuroDrive for wiring of the drive.

What I mean is if you have a sample S7 program with start and stop operation using SEW as inverter for a motor. I dont know what function block to use. I have the GSD files with me.

Thank you!

There is no special block to be used.
Just plonk in the inverter in the HWconfig, make the correct settings and reference the inverter by using the correct PIW and PQW.
To find out which bits need to be TRUE and which ones need to be FALSE, it's best to visit the SEW Eurodrive site.
They have a few example projects for S7 and all the information you need.