BCD Clock

Thanks for a cool clock!

chavak,
I am using the .exe file at home and work, it is way cool. Thanks for posting it. We really are geeks aren't we? LOL beerchug

Hmmmm, let me see....
;)

Yep it's great but can you add alarm, 12/24 selection,
provide option to hide decimal numbers on right side,
rotate display so that binary numbers are in horizontal
and fit it in systray?

Panic,

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm am a beginner in VB, self learner.

Anyway I'll try to accomplish those. I always like challenges. Not just to accomplish targets. It give me a lot of opportunities to learn.

Similar Topics

hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m doing a PV 1400e to PVP 7 migration and I don’t know how to convert the old 8digit BCD type from PB1400e into something that will work on...
Replies
Views
I'm working on converting an old PanelBuilder 1200 HMI application into FactoryTalk View ME. The PLC was an old SLC 5/02 with a scanner card for...
Replies
Views
I have a Cmore screen which is communicating to the DL06 in BCD and need to create a timer that works in real numbers for a test, I simply need to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am stumped on how to tackle this issue. I am working on an Energy project on a solar / wind farm and I am trying to read in some data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom