ZelioSoft 2 change?

tehribo

Hello everybody!

Fisrtly I used ZelioSoft 1 version. In it I can use the output coil as many time as I want, with SET, RESET and so on...

But in the newer version ZelioSoft2 it is impossible :( I thought that it is my mistake, but later I found this in the Help files

"An output may only be used at one single point in the program as a coil."

:(

Now how can I set a output coli with two different inputs
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/attachment.php?attachmentid=20830&stc=1&d=1327785581
Thanks

Capture.jpg

Thank you for your reply.

I just draw this to clear up the question.
My real task is more complicated.

Functional sequence

When tho traffic light system is switched on, both lights are red. When an initiator is actuated, the relevant light turns green after 10 seconds. The light should remain green for at least 20 seconds before both lights switch to red if the other initiator is actuated. The other lane is then given a green light 10 seconds later. The lights do not change unless one of the initiators is actuated.

It should be possible to switch off the traffic kght control system only when the green phase for a lane has ended.

When the control system is put into operation. it must go to its initial state (M0) without regard to conditions (initial setting pulse).

Untitled-1.png

In the old version of Zeliosoft I could SET/RESET (ON/OFF) the coils from different rows (see attachment), and I think I am very close to the solution, but in ZelioSoft 2 I can not do that.

In CX programer of OMRON it is also possible to control it from different rows.

Thank you!

Capture.jpg

They took this function away is it causes alot of confusion. You must use only one Set instruction per output. So just put all the conditions that sets that output in one place or use Markers for seperate conditions and then use the marker to Set output

Thank you very much for your answer!

Maybe the question is stupid, but what do you mean for "Marker" do you mean Auxiliary relays or what?

marker.png