WinCC Flex Smart Access

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
Is this what is required to be able to view the HMI via a ethernet connected PC?

A customer wants to be able to view the HMI Panel from the comfort of their office PC

Minimum of Win CE panel.
Sm@rtServer license on said panel.
Correct configuration of Sm@rtServer on the panel.
Valid ethernet connection between the 2 nodes. (PC and panel)
Use Sm@rtClient on the office PC to view the HMI.
Sm@rtClient is delivered with WinCC Flex install, but can be copied to any other PC.

I love this feature..... :D

smart access

hello , i want to see my flexible program online, and i am confused from where i start. So please can any one of you expert tell me the proper procedure.

Similar Topics

HELLO, I have an inquiry regarding the smart tags of Wincc flex.. What tags can you put or use as a name? Can you use the tagname of your plc...
Replies
Views
I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom