Stop and go lights

ricke

Can anyone show the ladder logic for street lights using rs5000 software and 4 timers. I seem to get hooked up last bit either for red or green.

Can anyone show the ladder logic for street lights using rs5000 software and 4 timers. I seem to get hooked up last bit either for red or green.
Show us what you have already and you'll receive help. We don't do homework for free, we only help those who show they have put some effort in already.

Regards,

Here you go - "the ladder logic for street lights using rs5000 software" - i didn't need the timers, but you can put some in to satisfy your tutor.

For the knowledgeable - This is a working traffic light program. I have tried to get this working with only one instruction, not 2 as shown, but don't believe it is possible (without using an AOI similar to the SQO). Oh, and the code is in a 1000mS periodic task, which does the timing.

2012-02-15_001555.jpg

Last edited: