CLient stop Communication with server

Ballin

Hi everyone,

I've got some trouble lately with a client and his communication with the server.

I'm a beginner, and the project was not orginally made by me.

For the context, the server got Four client, one call GR, the three other one are like clone of the GR View. The one that stop working suddenly is the red one on the screenshot, the orange one that i create was here to replace the broken one.
I was not in charge of the network, so i ask questions, to see if some network change has been made, but nothing.
I tried to change the Computer's IP, weirdly the server detect the changement in the log.

The only answer i find is to recreate the client.

Attachments

• image_2024-03-21_105240259.png
    image_2024-03-21_105240259.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 5