i want to retrieve data from the Mitsubishi Q01CPU/FX15-30MR

G Manojkumar

Hi Friends, I am using a Delta made DVP32ES PLC, i want to retrieve data from the Mitsubishi Q01CPU/FX15-30MR by making Delta as Master PLC and Mitsubishi as Slave ,is it possible via RS 485 communication and how what are the protocols?

hi.
I want to replace the PLc FX15-14Mr to new series PLC. But I don't know how to replace it.
Does anyone know which software using for upload project from FX15 and new series may be replace for FX15-14Mr pls hepl me. Thanks.

Similar Topics

How should you store and retrieve PLC data to and from a database. For instance, do you interface PLC directly with the database or you have to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am developping an application and i want to be able to consult the info in a certain period of time. For example ÁreaX...
Replies
Views
Firstly some background: I have to add a 1769-ASCII module to an existing plc installation done by another company some years ago. The...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all the previous help...but here's a quick Q. I set up dataloging from FTView SE to dump Data into a MS SQLServer databse (ODBC) Is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm building an application using a PanelView Plus 1000, there are some tag values that are adjusted manually by the operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom