Convert EVMOVE to FTA

robw53

i have just removed 5 licenses from an old laptop ready to install on the new one ive ordered, the licenses were with the old disk activation, but i am wanting to convert these to new FT activations, anybody able to push me in the right direction, ive been on the knowledge base but crnt really find what i am looking for.

am i correct in thinking i have to speak to RA to get them to convert them over to FTA?

Rob

Yes, the simplest method is a phone call. I wanna say that it can be done over the web, but i found it easiest just to call in. I think a/b has a whole staff just for support of activation issues and I did not have to wait long at all the last time we converted from EVRSI to FT activation.

You need to know whether you want node locked or floating (server based) activation. We are liking the server based system more and more and getting away from local node locked activations for everything.