FT View

jawad rasool

Dear All,

First of all thaks to PLC TALK for providing a great plateform and I've learnt alot about FT view and RSlogix 5000. Secondly apologzing for a longer description...... PLz respond I'm stuck in this problem.........

I've configured the alarms in FT view ME by XML file. Now the problem I'm facing is that when alarm condition occurs the animations over the screen are changed, but the alarms are not updated in alarm summary. The tag associated with the alarm is defined in alarm set up and the tag in PLC logic also changes state but alarm summary does not update.

"In short, communication (RS LOgix and FT view via RS Linx) is good, alarm bit seta and HMI animations occur but alarm does not update in alarm summary"

Similar Topics

I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom