CTC Paker

Bob O

I have a file for a CTC Parker touch screen P11-314DR that I would like to have converted into a PDF will addresses. If anyone is willing to help, it would be much appreciated. I would like to email it instead of putting it online.

Thanks,
Bob

Does anyone know what software is needed and if there is a trail version and I could do this myself.

Thanks

Somebody told me last year that parker displays were the same as red lion displays, I´m not sure of that. Software for red lion is called crimsom and can be download from read lion web page.

I have Crimson loaded on this comp and it didn't recognize the files so I don't think it is but I have only used Red Lion once just to view screens on a project.

The software is called Interact. You should be able to download the correct software at their website. Last time I knew it had a 1 hour free evalution time, just save your work before it ends and you should be able to restart that time limit.Also make sure you use the right version.

http://www.parkermotion.com/

There are two different software that are used to configure the screens. The old software is Interact and the newer stuff is InteractX. I can tell you for sure the andym is cortrect about the older Interact software. You get FULL access to all tools, the only drawback was the 1 hour limit. We devoloped this way at the place I was working for 2 years before we ordered the software. I went to the CTC class which was free at the time, all you needed to do is show up. Really an easy software to use.