PCS7 Ramp_P block to CFC

ry_fern

Good day!

I am currently working in another project involving wincc and step7 with cfc 7.0.

I was asked to include a ramp logic wherein when the the change exceeds the set limit, the final control element will slowly modulate to reach a target.

Now I saw this RAMP_P block which is included in PCS7 library. I would like to ask, is there a way that this block be imported in my current CFC? I asked this because I have the INT_P, DEADT_P and RATIO_P in my CFC as they are also PCS7 blocks. Is there a way that the RAMP_P block be imported in my CFC library?

Waiting for your valuable response.

Thank you.

I don't have S7 on this PC, so this is what I can recall within limits of the Alzheimer filter:

In the CFC; click the 'catalog' button.
Click on the lower right tab 'libraries'
Browse or search for the wanted block.

If you don't find a lib with a ramp block on your PC, you can check out the S7 library in www.oscat.de.

Kalle