Profibus via A-B SLC 500

RVaughan

Greetings all,

Customer bought several lots at auction and asked us to use as much as we can on a current project. They ended up with a SLC 5/04 and Profibus valve & I/O blocks. After some searching we discovered Molex sells the 1120160022 Profibus scanner for SLC PLCs (used to be sold under Brad/SST label as SST-PB3-SLC and before that under SST as SST-PFB-SLC). Is anyone familiar with this device?

Problem is, I've never worked with Profibus before. How are Profibus devices addressed? How will this device translate between Allen Bradley RSLogix addressing and Profibus addressing?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am facing one issue with the SEW MDX61B drive. Issue- I want to run a conveyor with this drive in two directions but it runs in...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am trying to control a LXM 32 Drive using a S7 300 CPU with Profibus DP. I have configured everything according to the "STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have a S7-300 plc and I wish to upload its program to my PG and create a backup. I have a siemens simatic pc and have set up the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a client who has requested a SCADA system for downtime tracking and so on. Right now, they want to implement it as a standalone...
Replies
Views
Hello there folks! I need to access certain DB data from slaves (IM 151, CP342-5) connected to master (CPU 315-2 PN/DP) via Profibus-DP. They're...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom