Ctrio v2000

plc mark

New to PLC Programming. My Co allowed me to buy:
d0-06dd1, H0ctrio-m, stp drv 4035, stp mtr 23055, ps and a few limit sw and prox sw. to get to know PLCs. I put the motor on a rail which moves a "sled". the prox sw are at each end of rail. I just want to ( for right now) move the sled from one end of the rail to the other using the prox sw as ref.
Trying to configure the H0-CTRIO-M to talk to my stepper motor "thru" a D0-06DD1 PLC. In the configure the I/O map dialog section of WB do I set the input and output to the addresses of the PLC or the CTRIO?? All the example show V2000 for input and V2030 for output.. I can't find V2000 memory map any where. PLC manual or CTRIO.
Using the ctrio manual I added the symmetrical s curve profile in workbench. Where does it ( memory loc?) put this profile?
Thanks!

The CTRIO communicates with the CPU and your program through the V memory addresses you designate. The V2000 given is an example and exists within the CPU. The v memory is a general purpose area and, by setting up the CTRIO, you are dedicating it for that purpose. Once the I/O is set up (and it's best to use '4 ranges' with the individual I/O bits mapped to C bits) you can export (at the bottom) the documentation of this area you have set up then import that into your Directsoft program.

motion control

Bernie/All,
Can you or anyone recommend a book/link on creating motion control profiles/tables? Specifically,trying to write my own for the CTRIO and STP-MTR-23055. I have a "sled" that I want to go back and forth on a track. The sled is driven by the 23055/CTRIO. At each end of the track are 2 limit sw's. I just want the sled to chg direction when it hit the limit switches. I want it to do this until I hit reset or remove pwr. The one in the book only makes the sled travel a VERY short distance and stop.
Being new to PLC's the CTRI book is foreign lang to me.
Thanks.