Mitsubishi upgrade

Killercal

Has anyone use the software to convert A-series PLC program to a new Q-series PLC?

If so, what hints, tips or tricks can you share?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi
I did this a few years ago.
I remeber that the internal markers M9036 etc had to be replaced to suit the Q's and that I had to recheck the timer timebase settings.

I also removed the analog input scaling routines and used the tool for the Q analog card itself

Cheers

GX developer wil handle it OK
the analogues and other cards will give you some small issues
Just used it last week

contact Mits dealer
there is a PDF for the conversion.
Sorry but it is confidential - I can not post it

EDIT
It is also a 14Mb file

Last edited:
Go to www.meau.ca They have a section on their website that helps a lot. I have done many A to Q conversions including Network, analog, serial, and counting cards; have had good luck doing them all.