S7 Problem with modbus commucation 414-H / CP-443-1

TMk

Hello,

We currently have big problems with our redundant system running extremely slowly. We are using 414-H / CP 443-1 and we have 24 different modbus communications called. Now calling all the 24 connections and reading / writing data takes 2-3s or more. We think the problem is with the K-bus is running out because the modbus block is extremely heavy and requires a lot of communication between CPU and CP card. Normally the CP card dismantles the information but in the modbus connection the dismantling is done in CPU. So my question is how we can reduce the load of the K-bus or make the system lighter?

- Does anyone know whether someone offers lighter modbus blocks for sale?
- Does the siemens modbus block create the TCP connection from the socket level?
- Does Synchronization submodules use k-bus or do they have straight line to CPU?
- Does profibus connection use k-bus or do they have straight line to CPU? (we could change to communication to profibus)
- Can CP cards be forced to only use P-bus?
- Is it possible to write own blocks to CP card where I could do the dismantling instead of the CPU?