CQM1H CPU 21 16Builtin input problem

goasolar

Hello Experts,

Connected the PLC to the mains and CPU goes into run mode. No Error/Alarm.Downloaded the program to the plc sucessfully. Also connected is the O/P module OC222. The Ready indicator is ON. I can force ON/OFF from the CX-ONE the outputs and it works ok. However the builtin input 0.00 to 0.15 all the indicators remains OFF.Can someone help me through or is it necessary to connect the inputs to external switches etc. Thanks in Advance

the card needs power for the indicators to illuminate.
confirm you have connected this correctly

Are you looking to force inputs?
The input LEDs are on the hardware side so they only illuminate if
powered up. Forcing the input will not illuminate the LED.

i have a similar issue i think. i can force my outputs at 100-107 OC221 but if i set up a basic rung with 0.00 NO to output 1.00 if i am mintoring in run mode i see the rung go active but the output bit doesn't; do i need to set up the instructions somewhere that i am not finding in the manual? i feel like an idiot because i am used to AB's and i have done some with Siemens. also my instructions do not output anything but the rung shows true.

Last edited:
The reference 1.00 is not an output reference.
That reference is reserved for the first input point on the first input module to the right of the CPU.
The CQM1H is happy to accept any bit in the ranges of the I/O in the program.
The first output reference for an output module would be 100.00, up to 100.07 for an 8 channel module.
This would be the first output module fitted closest to the CPU.
The second output module would be 101.00 to 101.07 and so on.

Last edited: