support for Omron CQM1H CPU

Ali Raza

We have one Omron Device CQM model 21 and changing it by Device CQM1H model 21 when we downloading converted application into CQM1H then we got following massage
"even if all items are checked ,some data such as datalink table and special unit programs will not be transferred
do you wish to continue ?
refer to help to check the data that will not be transferred and how to transfer such data .

window msg.PNG

It is old - no longer supported - no longer parts are available. Would be replacing it with a CJ2M to be honest. Datalink tables and special unit programs (read setup) will have to be manually configured if they are being used. Binner for mine.

What are all of the cards that you have on the PLC? Are you using High Speed Counters, etc.?
How many PLC units are on your system communicating to each other? If this is just one PLC then data link may not be even needed.

Regards,