UDT in Siemens S7

arocon

In S7 Program there is a DB which is created from UDT. To modify DB, UDT was changed because only if UDT changed then DB is changed. My question is do i need to download Changed UDT ? But i do not find any download menu when i right click on UDT.

Could anyone please tell me UDT need to be download and if it is how could i download to the PLC.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello All: I'm starting to use Intouch (2017). I comunicate with S7-1500 PLC with SIDIRECT using symbolic. I'm trying to create a faceplate. I see...
Replies
Views
How do I move one byte of data in an array to a UDT that is one byte in length. AB would be a slam dunk on this with a simple Copy instruction...
Replies
Views
I have created a UDT. This UDT is a IN_OUT to a FB I am creating. This UDT contains a few strings. Inside the FB I am attempting to use SFC20...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me why my variables are red in the attached picture? I just started to use siemens and I am trying to understand how udt works...
Replies
Views
Hi all, im hoping that you can help me out on this problem. I have a function block called "Valve_Control" (FB1), in this i have assigned a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom