s7-300 AI module scaling

tulip

Is there a specific rule for analog instruments?.For example İf we want to read signal from a PT100 ,firstly reading value divide 10 for scaling...etc..If we want to read signal from a pressure sensor,what will be divide factor for this.
Another question there is a juice consantrate tank and consantrates have different densities.If we want to read tank level (cyclindiric tank) from pressure sensor ,what will be formule for this.....tanks in advance...

Is there a specific rule for analog instruments?.For example İf we want to read signal from a PT100 ,firstly reading value divide 10 for scaling...etc..If we want to read signal from a pressure sensor,what will be divide factor for this.
Another question there is a juice consantrate tank and consantrates have different densities.If we want to read tank level (cyclindiric tank) from pressure sensor ,what will be formule for this.....tanks in advance...
Temperature sensors modules having a perscaled value may be 10 or 100 or 1000 according to the module setting in the hardware configuration so that you take the reading from the sensor and divided it by 10 or 100
But in case of analog transmitters with analog signal(4-20 ma or 0-10v) this need to scale this values with the maximum integer number used in ADC or analog to digital converter like the magical number in Siemens 27648
After that you can scale your analog input manually by your own algorithm or by using standard scaled functions added to the controller in function libraries