Kinetix 300 memory module.

tjntjntjn

Hello,

I have (probably silly) question about Kinetix 300.
Do you have to manually send/save Kinetix parameters in the memory module and if so how to do that or are they saved automatically? I did not find option for that in MotionView.

Thank you

Every time a value is changed it is written to memory and saved on the drive for reboot. Backing up the MotionView file to your computer should be done after all changes are done

Similar Topics

Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a few machines that use Kinetix 300 (each machine has two drives). Both drives on one of the machine keep losing IP address. They...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have had a machine running for the last 10 years. It has 2 x Kinetix 300 drives. Around a year ago, one of the drives failed. We were...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom