Logix5000 question

angi

Hi guys

Does the logix5000 allow us to delete a rung online? because I try to do that but fail.

Thanks

Thanks, OG

First , I delete all of the items on the rung to make the rung is empty.
Second, try to delete the empty rung, but fail.

So you are doing more work than you needed. Before doing all of that, just right-click on the rung # and you will see a Delete Rung option. That will delete the entire rung and all of it's contents.

Of course working online in Remote Run mode would also require that you Test Edits and then Assemble Edits. Standard practice when editing in Remote Run.

OG

is the keyswitch in the remote run position, not just the run position? If in the run position, online edits aren't possible.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a PID loop in an AB ControlLogix processor and what I'd like to do is make sure that it doesn't all the CV to fall below a certain...
Replies
Views
So I'm new to the PLC world and just wanting to get some general knowledge. Just a curious question... How many controllers are in the Logix5000...
Replies
Views
This should be a pretty easy question, would just like to have it explained a bit so I can understand it. In the attached program, why does the...
Replies
Views
I've got a question for those of you with Ignition experience: I've been interested in Ignition for a few years now, have not had a chance to use...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I need a few tips here as for something I thought was simple I may be over complicating. I started this and now realise there is a ton...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom