Klockner Moeller PS306

Johnny Rotten

Hey everyone, have an issue with a machine that has one of the above installed in it. Have no programming software or cables. The PLC stays in 'Halt' mode regardless of what I try. The 'Ready' and 'Run' indicator lights are not on. One 3 position switch is 'm-reset', 'Run', and 'Halt'. The other switch is just a reset button.

And it does not go to Run if I put the switch to 'Run'.

Sorta stuck and could use some help, thanks as always.

John
Master Electrician

Hi,
First 'Ready' means power supply okay,if not on means power supply not okay after that 'Run' must be on if program is in plc
Regards
Bajram

Ok, so I have no 'ready' light. Assuming my battery back up has kept the program intact, I can replace the power supply? The 'run' light is off as well.

Any idea where to get one?

Thank you.

John