Redlion Comms Question

mjoubert

We have a customer with a failed Tele XBT A71101 operator panel which had comms to a TSX 172 PLC.

We would like to replace the HMI with a G306 but I have no idea which protocol to use.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

We have a customer with a failed Tele XBT A71101 operator panel which had comms to a TSX 172 PLC.

We would like to replace the HMI with a G306 but I have no idea which protocol to use.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

It looks like that PLC will use either our Modbus driver or the Schneider - Telemechanique Uni Telway driver

Thanks
Jeremy

Similar Topics

Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Been trying for a while to get a flowmeter with Modbus RS485 comms to talk to my Redlion Graphite HMI. Cable has been checked 3 times all good...
Replies
Views
Our main testing HMI has 2 Ethernet sockets in it. One is setup on IP address 192.168.30.99 and communicates with our main PC network...
Replies
Views
Hello, I man trying to use a redlion DA10 converter to read data from a Bronkhorst mini cori flow meter over rs232. I cant seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there an easy way to zero all the data from a device when the comms fail? We pull data from some BACNet devices into the Redlion and then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom