Wincc runtime config

ajay34

dear all..
i had install wincc 2008 on pc..this pc not yet connected to any machine but problem i m having was..when i try to run wincc runtine time it show there are no file for config and ask me too select..than i select file which had been config to run but it still say that the file is not config..
file which i open was used in other pc which was working with wincc 2007..it a new project which had similiar flow as old scada just additonal 1 converyor..i toit might be easy to copy and redo the file rather than built all the way from start

does what i did is wrong or i had missed any step..
there are wincc flexiable runtime ,wuncc loader pro save
and license manager had been install.

can some1 let me know if i had miss any step.and mistake i made..humbley seeking for help