problem with Program Mode

xltek

I recently alway meet minor fault with PROGRAM MODE, which means it can't be switched to RUN MODE, and there is a small point appear next to it, its window is grey on RS5000 left top conner. To solve the problem, I have to reconfig my RSlinx and 5800 softPLC, dose any body knows the reason? there is no major and minor fault on controller porperty

I would guess, based on the information that you provided, that you have made a programming error in your RSLogix5000 program. You need to find it and correct it. Some common errors: division by 0, data out of range for the data type being used. Look in the Status file for what caused the Minor Error flag to be set.

Similar Topics

Hi dears I am facing problem during program upload on S7 200 (226 cpu)microwin 4 sp9 closes on 100% I try to upload data blocks, its ok, System...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm trying to write a program in ST which would toggle a bit with one button. So when the button is pushed the bool sets to 1 and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hardly a Siemens expert, and am struggling with a conversion I'm working on right now. A system was purchased at auction, and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to find one varible used on my HMI in FX2N program...it is variable D726 and cross refference always direct me to line where...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your help that i want to upload the program from Logix5572. Communication is OK through rslinx over ethernet. but when i try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom